Scubapro S360 Octopus
This alternate reglator delivers lots of air effortlessly when you — or your dive buddy — need it most.
The lightweight techno-polymer S360 is an easy-breathing air-balanced second stage used on a number of quality SCUBAPRO reg systems. It comes with pre-tuned inhalation for simplicity, and includes a Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) switch for easy detuning to avoid free flows. This makes for a sweet-breathing primary second stage, and it’s also the ideal set-up for use as a backup breather.
- Lightweight techno-polymer casing helps reduce jaw fatigue and improve diving comfort.
- High visibility front cover makes it easy to locate in virtually all water conditions.
- Techno-polymer valve inlet tube contributes to reliability and long life.
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- High-flow exhaust valve reduces exhalation effort to lower overall work of breathing.
- Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch helps control free flows.
- Yellow super-flow hose is 39 inches long and features an oversized bore (larger inside hose diameter) that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow.
- Weight: 5.6oz/158g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1850 l/min – 66 SCFM.
- Maximum low pressure: 203psi/14bar.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.