Scubapro Nova 850 Light
The new Nova 850 delivers the same illumination and offers the same features as the Nova 850, but is equipped with a 8º tight beam or a super wide 80º beam, making it the perfect primary night diving light.
t is machined from heavy-duty aluminum with a rugged matte black finish so is both lightweight and built to last. It’s also easy to use. A 50% mode allows you to increase burn time if you don’t need the full power. For divers looking to brighten their dives, the Nova 850 is the perfect choice. The Nova 850 is powered by 3 C cell disposable or rechargeable batteries (not included).
- Measurements: 9.0×1.7in /230x43mm. Weight (w/batteries): 17.9oz /510g.
- Rugged aluminum body features a rugged matte black finish with blue accents, providing lightweight long-term durability and a high-quality look.
- Equipped with a Cree XPL LED.
- 850 lumen illumination; 17,000 lux @1m; CCT (correlated color temperature): 4200ºK.
- Beam angle: 8º Wide version angle: 80º.
- Extended light head shroud prevents the light beam from blinding other divers.
- Double O-ring seals ensure watertight integrity.
- Push-button switch on the end of the light is easy to activate, even when wearing gloves. A special Safety Lock mode prevents accidental activation.
- Over-pressure valve releases battery off-gassing – a safety feature not normally found on dive lights at this price point.
- A depth rating of 492ft/150m ensures worry-free lighting in virtually all diving conditions.
Angle: 8º, Angle: 80º Wide
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.