Scubapro Mk17 1st Stage
The Scubapro Mk17 is good in cold water or a harsh ocean environment. It was built for demanding divers and demanding conditions.
2 in stock
Ideally suited to technical diving as well as cave diving, if you dive deep, dive cold, or often find yourself on silty bottoms or in less-than-pristine waters, this is the reg system for you.
- available DIN Only
- Chrome plated brass body
- Cold water: Anti-Freeze protection & Dry chamber
- Externally adjustable intermediate pressure
- Air balanced diaphragm delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism.
- More compact design features a smaller dry ambient pressure chamber and spring, although the bulletproof inner parts remain the same.
- Dry ambient pressure chamber increases freezing resistance, ensuring consistent airflow in the coldest conditions.
- Substantial increase in airflow — 6900 l/min versus 6500 l/min — includes improved balance of air supply pressure.
- Two high pressure and four high-flow ports maximize air delivery and hose routing options.
- High-flow performance is available from all four LP ports which are configured for optimum hose routing.
- Available in a 3364psi/232bar INT configuration.
- Weight: INT 232 – 30oz/850g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 6900 l/ min – 230 SCFM.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 130-142/9.0-9.8.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.