Scubapro Freediving Bag
Double outside pockets provide easy-access storage for accessories and personal items.
This padded backpack is the perfect way to carry and protect carbon or carbon/fiberglass freediving fins. The internal neoprene pouch protects fins while the outer Tarpaulin fabric absorbs the wear and tear of transport and travel hazards.
- Made of 840D heavy-duty PVC (Tarpaulin) fabric with taped seams and a waterproof zipper.
- U-shaped opening with YKK double sliders guarantees easy access.
- Carry handle and backpack straps make easy work of hands-free carrying.
- Dimensions: 38×10.3×6.3in/94x26x16cm. Weight: 2.3lb/1050g. Volume: 10.3gal/39L.
- Will accommodate S1, S2 and S3 fins.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.