Scubapro EverTec LT Drysuit
One dive in this drysuit and you may never dive wet again.
When you’re diving in a drysuit you’re always dry and comfortable, no matter how cold the water, or how deep you’re diving. That’s because by choosing the appropriate undergarment to match the water temperature, and by being able to add air to the suit when needed, you’re always in control of your thermal status. When you’re wearing a drysuit, diving suddenly becomes an all-weather, year-around activity.
There’s no better way to dive dry than in an EVERTEC LT. A lighter-weight version of the original Evertec drysuit, the EVERTEC LT is constructed of a new Rip-stop fabric which is 25 percent lighter than its predecessor. It also contains a bit of stretch for better flexibility. Combine that with the EVERTEC LT’s telescopic torso, elastic crotch strap and flex seals and you have a comfortable fabric drysuit that maximizes range of motion and minimizes hydro-drag.
Loaded with features, the EVERTEC LT comes with a heavy-duty diagonal Ti-Zip MasterSeal® dry zipper that enables you to don and doff the suit without help from your dive buddy. Neoprene socks with seamless heels enhance comfort, and adjustable suspenders complete with swivel buckles help dial in a comfortable fit. A warm neck collar keeps heat in and protects the latex neck seal, and rugged Kevlar material offers superb protection for the legs.
The two large cargo pockets are equipped with D-rings, high-security overflaps and Velcro closures for carrying tools or extra gear. The I-Safe strap on the left arm is perfect for securing a computer.
When it comes to high-quality materials and construction, as well as a long list of performance and convenience features, the EVERTEC LT can’t be beat. Offering the perfect balance of comfort and durability, one trip under water in an EVERTEC LT and you may never dive wet again.
- The lightweight but heavy-duty Rip- stop material offers a bit of stretch to enhance flexibility.
- A telescopic torso with elastic crotch strap improves overall fit and increases range of motion.
- Warm neck collar keeps heat in and protects the latex neck seal.
- Diagonal front Ti-Zip MasterSeal® dry zipper allows for easy self-donning and doffing.
- Neoprene socks have no heel seams, increasing comfort and eliminating most sizing issues.
- Quality Si-Tech valves ensure efficient and trouble-free airflow control.
- Two large cargo pockets are equipped with D-rings, high-security overflaps and Velcro closures.
- I-Safe strap on left arm offers a secure mounting spot for a wrist computer.
- Suit includes removable suspenders, an anatomically shaped hood, and a patch kit.
- Available in 6 Unisex sizes. Refer to sizing chart for details.
4XLarge, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large, XXX-Large
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.