Scubapro Dry Bag
Starting at $125.99 CAD
The ideal way to keep clothes, e-devices and other valuables dry in a wet environment.
You won’t find more a versatile waterproof duffel than SCUBAPRO’s DRY BAG. Now available in three sizes — 120 liter, 50 liter and a new 25 liter — these all-purpose gear carriers are made of super-heavy-duty PVC (Tarpaulin) fabric with taped seams for long-lasting durability. Each DRY BAG features a large main compartment that provides lots of cargo-carrying capacity. U-shaped openings with YKK double sliders guarantee easy access.
Depending on model, there are two or three internal Velcro pockets for stowing smaller items, and each DRY BAG comes equipped with two carry handle straps that can be converted into a backpack system for hands-free gear hauling.
On the large 120L DRY BAG and mid-size 50L DRY BAG a built-in plug is provided for draining and cleaning, making these waterproof gear carriers super-convenient not only during the dive trip but afterwards as well.
- Made of 840D super-heavy-duty PVC (Tarpaulin) fabric with taped seams.
- Large volume main compartments are ideal for transporting lots of gear in wet environments.
- Waterproof YKK zipper keeps gear, clothes and valuables safe and dry.
- Zipper is U-shaped, making easy work of loading and unloading.
- Carry handles can be converted into a backpack system.
120L — Dimensions: 33.5 x15.8 x13.8in Weight: 5.7lbs Volume: 119L.
50L — Dimensions: 27.5×11.9×9.9in Weight: 3.7lbs Volume: 53L.
25L — Dimensions: 18.5×9.5×7.9in Weight: 1.9lbs Volume: 23L.
120Litre, 25 Litre, 50 Litre