Scubapro Cabin Bag
This well-designed gear carrier takes the hassle out of air travel.
The convenient semi-rigid wheeled CABIN BAG makes airline travel oh-so-easy. Made from heavy duty PVC (Tarpaulin) fabric, the main compartment is roomy enough to handle the wardrobe needs for any business trip or tropical dive adventure.
You can access the main compartment via a U-shaped double-slider coil zipper. Inside you’ll find handy elastic straps that let you lash down your valuables so they won’t shift during transit. For smaller items the CABIN BAG offers an inside zippered pocket and an easy-access outside zippered sleeve.
The CABIN BAG rolls on reinforced skate-type wheels and features a telescopic tow handle for easy maneuvering. Side and top handles are provided for lifting into airline overhead bins.
- Made of 500D heavy-duty PVC (Tarpaulin) fabric for the ultimate in durability.
- Large compartment includes elastic hold-downs to keep the load from shifting.
- U-shaped double-slide coil zipper provides easy access for packing or unpacking.
- Small horizontal pocket on the front cover and zippered inside pocket are perfect for stowing smaller items.
- Telescopic tow handle and reinforced skate wheels allow for effortless maneuvering through busy airport terminals.
- Side and top carry handles make easy work of hefting the bag into overhead compartments.
- Conforms to new IATA size regulations.
Dimensions: 22×13.5×8.5in/55x34x22cm. Weight: 3.9lbs/2250g. Volume: 10.8gal/41L.