Scubapro Aladin One Wrist Computer
The Scubapro Aladin One Wrist Computer is a compact, single mode, intuitive dive computer.
1 in stock
The Scubapro Aladin One computer offers a ZHL-8 ADT MB algorithm. Able to calculate air of 21% and Nitrox up to 50% in 1% increments. The Aladin One has a reset function that is ideal for dive rentals or if you want some else to use the computer, it can also be set for a 12 or 24 hour time format. The computer can also be set for imperial or metric increments of measurement, has a safety stop function with timer and can be adjusted for ppO2 between 14.7 psi to 23.2 psi (1.0 and 1.6 bar). The Aladin Ones maximum operating depth is 394′ (120 meters), has a back light function for low light and night diving activities and includes visual and audible alarms.
- Computer is powered by a CR2450 user replaceable battery that is rated for two years/300 dives.
- Wrist model has a durable rubber wrist strap and comes with an owner’s manual.
- Visual and audible alarms
- Nitrox compatible 21-50% in 1% increments
- Back Light for: Low Light and Night Diving Activities
- Dive/Freediving logs can be stored and analyzed with a PC/Mac via infrared technology.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.