The Recsea RS-WHG-HERO5 offers you a piece of mind to protect your Gopro Hero 5 to a depth of 300 metres.
The Recsea RS-WHG-HERO5 is a compact and durable, CNC precision machined corrosion-resistant Aluminum housing.
Offer a very lightweight and ergonomically designed, with a Maximum Operating Depth (MOD) of 300 meters (984 feet).
Recsea has its original Secure-Latch locking system for easy opening and closing. and able to attach to a tray with is accessory shoe. Recsea is made in Japan and only uses quality silicone o-rings with a wider back cover contact surface for added protection at greater depths.
- Compatible Camera GoPro HERO5 Black
- Maximum Depth 300 meters (984 feet)
- Material Main Body and Back Cover: Corrosion-resistant Aluminum Alloy, Anodized
- Buttons: POM, PC
- Lens, LCD Window: Hard Coat Acrylic
- Screws, Springs, Shafts: Stainless Steel, Galvanized
- Dimensions: W99.10mm x D56.68mm x H71.43mm
- Weight: Approx. 416g (Land) / 210g (Freshwater w/Camera)
- Colour Black Alumite
- Spare O-ring
- O-ring Removal Pick
- O-ring Grease
- Two (2) years from purchase for general users
- six (6) months for commercial or industrial users.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.