Paralenz Underwater Dive Camera+
Paralenz Underwater Dive Camera looks and feels like a small dive light, it’s easy to use, extremely durable and makes quality recordings.
Coming Soon to IDC!
Available on backorder
If you love complicated settings and like to spend your dive time fiddling with a camera – this is not for you!
- As easy as using a torch
- Full aluminium body and titanium screws
- Depth & Temperature video overlay
- Extra long battery life
- No need for filters or extra housing
- Simple Sharing via mobile app
- Depth Rated to 250 m / 820 ft
Important SD-card information
It is crucial to use one of the following 3 supported SD-cards, that are compatible with the Paralenz Dive Camera, and have been tested to perform well:
- Sandisk Extreme Series
- Sandisk Extreme PLUS Series
- Sandisk Extreme PRO Series
(Please note that Samsung micro-SD cards and SD-cards of other brands are NOT compatible with the Paralenz Dive Camera.)
Sandisk U3 Micro SD-card (Not included)
- Weight: 155 g (5.5 oz)
- Dimensions: 116 x 35 x 38 mm (4.5 x 1.4 x 1.5”)
- Materials: Anodized CNC milled aluminum, polycarbonate and stainless steel screws
- Possible connections: The camera can be mounted fixed or with click mount, and can connect to ball mount and tripod
What’s in the box:
- Paralenz® Dive Camera
- Mask Mount
- Universal mount
- Wrist strap
- USB-C Charging Cable
- 3 x spare O-rings
- Silicon grease
- Sturdy travel case
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.