Aqualung Outlaw BCD
Starting at $539.95 CAD
Aqualung has redesigned how to get the prefect fit with the all new Outlaw BCD. The Outlaw has been created for the diver who appreciates a minimalistic approach to diving, the Outlaw goes back to diving freedom with no pockets, no steel D-rings and a simple backpack. Its unique modular connector system provides the quickest and easiest way to customize for your most comfortable fit, creating up to 27 different size configurations. Experience diving in its purest form.
- Back inflation BCD with an interchangeable bladder available in 12lbs & 25lbs lift capacities
- Back to basics – No pockets, no steel D-rings, no un-necessary backpacks
- Most travel friendly BCD on the market – With easy-to- disconnect shoulders and waists and an overall weight less than 4lb/1.8kg
- Interchangeable shoulder & waist strap components
- Create 27 possible sizes for the perfect fit
- Webbed daisy chain, often found on military gear, provides multiple attachment points for accessories
- Standard carabineer that can be mounted on either right or left shoulder strap
- GripLock™ tank band – Patent pending Finger-Saver feature and macro presets create an easy and safe solution for securing a cylinder to a BC
- A bladder retraction system pulls in the sides of the bladder during deflation keeping the unit streamlined and reducing drag
- Adjustable chest strap for personalized comfort
- Features 4 webbed D-rings for streamlined accessory attachment
- Lower right pull dump provides an additional dumping option
- SureLock II™ Weight System (patented) – allows you to easily insert the weight pouch and an audible “click” lets you know the weights are secure in the BC. Once engaged, the weights can be released with a firm pull of the handle
- Trim pockets (5lbs/2.25kg)
- Please note you can not have both the SureLock II™ Weight System and the Trim pockets mounted at the same time.
- We do sell optional trim pockets you can install on this unit.
Small, Medium, Large
None, w/Trim, w/Weight
|Size||Height||Weight Lb||Waist Range||Over the Shoulder||Total Weight (lb/kg)||Releasable Weight (lb/kg)||Lift in Pounds|