Aqualung Heat Mitt
For those diving in colder waters, the 6mm 3-finger gloves may be the solution to your cold hands.
The Aqualung Heat Mitt are a 3-finger glove that have fewer seams (less water flow) and allow your 3 fingers to stay together resulting in warmer hands.
- Closed-cell neoprene with gas-filled micro bubbles for maximum warmth and dexterity
- 6mm neoprene all around for warmth
- The interior surface of palm and fingers are lined with Titanium Slick Skin (TSS). TSS is warmer, has a faster drying time, and no stink! Minimal water seeps between you and the glove, providing an excellent seal when mated up against dry suit seals.
- Ergonomically designed for the perfect fit
- Pre-curved palm minimizes hand fatigue
- Laminated, woven nylon outside finish – built to last.
- Dry Seam Construction (DSC) seams! Glued, blind-stitched, with external seam seal. Virtually no water is circulated!
Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.