Apeks DRY12 Bag
The DRY12 is a 12 Litre roll top dry bag that is designed to modularly attach to your other dry bags or equipment.
6 in stock
The four stainless steel carabiners on the DRY12 latch to the D-rings on the side.
- Dimensions: 22″x8″x7″ (56×20.5x18cm)
- Volume: 8400 in3 (12 liters carrying capacity)
- 1000D Nylon Core, 0.6mm Tarpaulin
- Heat welded waterproof seams
- Nylon Duraflex buckles
- The main material is a 1000D Nylon Core 0.6mm Tarpaulin. It’s designed to be rugged and to protect your gear from the most extreme environments.
- The webbing is 1” (2.5cm) pp nylon with MOLLE straps for attaching small pouches and accessories.
- The tri-buckles and karabiners are stainless steel with a metallic black coating.
- The ends of the adjustable straps are designed to weave in and out of the tri-buckles easily. This is a fail safe system in case the karabiners gets damaged.
- The buckle is a Duraflex buckle
- Weight: 0.58 KG
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.