Apeks DRY12 Bag
The DRY12 is a 12 Litre roll top dry bag that is designed to modularly attach to your other dry bags or equipment.
Out of stock
The four stainless steel carabiners on the DRY12 latch to the D-rings on the side.
- Dimensions: 22″x8″x7″ (56×20.5x18cm)
- Volume: 8400 in3 (12 liters carrying capacity)
- 1000D Nylon Core, 0.6mm Tarpaulin
- Heat welded waterproof seams
- Nylon Duraflex buckles
- The main material is a 1000D Nylon Core 0.6mm Tarpaulin. It’s designed to be rugged and to protect your gear from the most extreme environments.
- The webbing is 1” (2.5cm) pp nylon with MOLLE straps for attaching small pouches and accessories.
- The tri-buckles and karabiners are stainless steel with a metallic black coating.
- The ends of the adjustable straps are designed to weave in and out of the tri-buckles easily. This is a fail safe system in case the karabiners gets damaged.
- The buckle is a Duraflex buckle
- Weight: 0.58 KG
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.